Monday 24 January 2011

A week "off" for good behaviour

With lectures starting again i've put in just under 700 sngs in the last 7 days which leaves me behind supernova pace. Not the best start but i've enjoyed doing other things. Can't get enough of playing snooker at the moment and my games really improving...if only i could say that about other aspects of my life. Hartlepool are doing the polar opposite of what they did in December. I can't help but feel they are suffering from the manager of the month syndrome. Going to see Hartlepool - Notts County tomorrow so fingers crossed.

 

Here's my graph so far this year. All in all, pretty disappointing. I had a crack at 6.50 45 mans and the right hand side of the graph shows just how well that went, so i'm back at the 3.40 level grinding VPPs. Just got over 6k so should make platinum with a little bit more play. I had another disappointing Sunday; I struggle to remember a successful one. I bubbled a sunday mil sat and lost hand after hand. My favourite had to be a sunday mil sat where my aq<a4 + a4 aipf. It's the worst kind of 2 outer. On a positive note, i shipped the first Poker society tourney of the term so i'm well on my way to defending the epiphany bracelet.

This week i've been playing with the chatbox up rather than info and if i see another person write jokerstars in the chatbox i'm gonna flip. Does anyone really think Pokerstars is rigged? I have, however, enjoyed all the "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"ers. Yeh i'm not the quickest to act at the table, that's because i'm on 34 other tables watching j7 cracking my aces. I'll endeavor to act that bit slower if anyone complains :)

Right! More volume!

No comments:

Post a Comment